We can advise on:
- Drawing up contracts
- Seconding employees
- Starting a company
- Establishing joint ventures and carrying out company acquisitions
- Dealing with disputes between shareholders and other corporate bodies
- Resolving legal disputes and proceedings
Fields of legal expertise:
- Employment law and social law
- Commercial law and corporate law
- Tax law
- Immovable property, real estate and rental law
- Liability and insurance law
The service at Ekelmans & Meijer Advocaten is always practical and always client-focused. In short, we put your individual needs first. That’s why we like to develop long-term relationships with our clients and why we enjoying thinking outside the box.
Every team member of our German Desk is fluent in German. Together, they have built a wealth of experience in dealing with German clients, so you can be sure they are well-versed in all the legislative and management differences between Germany and the Netherlands. That specialism ensures your needs will be understood and your objectives achieved.
In addition to providing individual advice, we give regular in-house courses and seminars, and we're frequently used as a sounding board/discussion partner for planning (long-term) strategies.
We're happy to share our knowledge with you. Keep up to date with the latest developments by signing up for our German Newsletter: email@example.com.