Cyber security should therefore be a top-level concern within any organization. Combatting cybercrime is no longer purely a matter of technology, also a cyber insurance can be very helpful. A cyber insurance policy cannot protect your organization form cybercrime, but it can keep business on stable financial footing should a significant security event occur.
We believe that early legal advice is critical to ensure the best response in case of breach.
We offer a broad spectrum of legal and regulatory expertise covering:
- Auditing to ensure compliance with relevant legislation
- Risk assessment and management
- Legal role in minimising legal repercussions of breach
- Advice on policy wordings
- Underwriting support
- Claims handling
- Analysing the legal and practical lessons learned and feeding these back into the prevention/minimisation phase
In order to provide you full service we work closely together with trusted partners in the field of IT and reputation management.
Due to our membership of two international networks ILG and Legalink, we are able to provide international assistance when needed.
In addition to assistance in specific cases, we also give customized in-house presentations.
“Ekelmans en Meijer offers you a range of services to support your cyber strategy and add value for insurers and current and potential policyholders.”
See our entire team Insurance